ELEVATE FITNESS is dedicated to helping individuals at every level achieve their personal best in fitness.
OUR MISSION: Lead our clients fitness, nutrition, performance to the highest level possible by providing fantastic service, research and science based teaching and elite level instruction.
- Passion– We have a passion for health, fitness & performance and we are always looking for ways to go beyond “great” in all things fitness related.
- Energized Motivation– We are fully aware of how important motivation is to achieving goals and take full responsibility in creating an environment which allows positive motivation to both thrive and become contagious.
- Individualized Programs– Commitment to creating products and services that meet individual needs.
- Educate – Empowering clients through science-based education.
- Professionalism– We are proud to offer best in class education, training, and safety and are always looking for ways to improve our level of professionalism.
- Fun – we believe that achieving your best includes having fun along the way.
Jes Reynolds has been a personal trainer since 2001 and is the main service provider at Jes Reynolds Fitness. She created this blog as a way to share more about her credentials and perspective and to further educate clients and fitness enthusiasts. Jes has the following credentials:
- B.S. in Kinesiology from MSU
- Certified Personal Trainer (NSCA-cpt)
- Certified Functional Strength Coach (CFSC)
- Cross Fit level 1
- TPI Level 1 Certified
- PT advisor to NuStep, Inc.
Jes is passionate about health, fitness & human performance…one of her favorite things to do is make her clients suffer As Jes Reynolds Fitness has grown as a company, Jes has been fortunate to begin working with a team of like-minded individuals who share the same mission and values as Jes Reynolds Fitness.
A Note from Jes:
Hello, welcome and thank you for considering Elevate Fitness as a choice for your fitness coaching. My name is Jes and I am the owner of Elevate Fitness. As you’ve already read, I’ve been a fitness coach since 2001. My background gives me a slightly different perspective than most trainers in the field as I have work experience in the technical side of health care, a broad exposure to different types of fitness training techniques, personal athletic experience and passion, and I’ve been educated to look at fitness from both the academic and real life application perspectives.
I opened Elevate Fitness so I could teach, inspire, and interact with people interested in learning about fitness, nutrition, and athletic performance, and health in a new rad space with unlimited possibilities…I can’t wait to see how this place grows!
It’s my goal to bring you new, pertinent, & applicable health and fitness information. I do that by referring to academic information, medical articles, research, and the health & fitness industries newest developments [as long as I know about them ]. I hope to give you all the information and support you need to reach your fitness goals, to become healthier, to live a healthy lifestyle, and to feel good about who you are & how you look. I want you to look and feel great for the rest of your life!
Here’s a little info about me…. I love to workout & be active. When I’m not doing health and fitness, I like to design and remodel home & landscapes, play volleyball, and spend time outdoors. I also enjoy reading and spending time with family. I love to travel to new places and meet new people.
If you decide to come on into the gym, you’ll undoubtedly get to learn more about me and my crazy fitness endeavors that I can’t say always have positive outcomes! Many do but some don’t…I don’t care! I’m willing to try it! Not only that, you’ll get to see a new and fres style of coaching that you probably haven’t been exposed to before! Come check us out!